Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Ouallene Bordj, Algeria
- Records suggest sunshine hours in Ouallene Bordj range between 8:27 for every day in December and 11:27 to each day in July
- The longest day of the year is 13:31 long and the shortest day is 10:28 long.
- The longest day is 3:03 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 3781 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 10:21 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 86.3% of daylight hours. The remaining 13.7% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 65.7° above the horizon at Ouallene Bordj.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Ouallene Bordj, Algeria
- Ghardaia, Algeria - 902.8 kms (561 miles) NNE
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 921.6 kms (572.7 miles) NNE
- El Golea, Algeria - 682.7 kms (424.2 miles) NNE
- Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria - 669.3 kms (415.9 miles) NE
- In Amenas, Algeria - 920.5 kms (572 miles) ENE
- In Salah, Algeria - 319 kms (198.3 miles) NNE
- Djanet, Algeria - 834.2 kms (518.4 miles) E
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 472.1 kms (293.4 miles) ESE
- Kidal, Mali - 685.8 kms (426.2 miles) S
- Menaka, Mali - 976.5 kms (606.8 miles) S