Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Algeria > Ouallene Bordj Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Algeria flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Ouallene Bordj, Algeria

  • Records suggest sunshine hours in Ouallene Bordj range between 8:27 for every day in December and 11:27 to each day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 13:31 long and the shortest day is 10:28 long.
  • The longest day is 3:03 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 3781 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 10:21 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 86.3% of daylight hours. The remaining 13.7% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 65.7° above the horizon at Ouallene Bordj.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 09:05 09:48 11:01 11:20 11:05 11:10 11:27 10:38 10:28 10:09 09:30 08:27   10:21
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 10:46 11:17 11:58 12:42 13:19 13:37 13:29 12:57 12:15 11:31 10:55 10:37   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 85 (15) 88 (12) 93 (7) 90 (10) 84 (16) 83 (17) 86 (14) 83 (17) 86 (14) 89 (11) 88 (12) 80 (20)   86 (14)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 45.5 54.8 65.7 77.3 85.6 88.8 85.6 77.4 66 54.4 45.3 42   65.7

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Ouallene Bordj, Algeria

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy