| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ouallene Bordj in January is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of liquid descends during an average of 0.5 days.
- In January the skies in Ouallene Bordj are sunny with on average a sizable 9:05 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:37 long and the longest day is 10:59 long with an average length of 10:46.
- There are approximately 1:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 85.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 14.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ouallene Bordj January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ouallene Bordj, Algeria
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ouallene Bordj:
- Ghardaia, Algeria - 902.8 kms (561 miles) NNE
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 921.6 kms (572.7 miles) NNE
- El Golea, Algeria - 682.7 kms (424.2 miles) NNE
- Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria - 669.3 kms (415.9 miles) NE
- In Amenas, Algeria - 920.5 kms (572 miles) ENE
- In Salah, Algeria - 319 kms (198.3 miles) NNE
- Djanet, Algeria - 834.2 kms (518.4 miles) E
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 472.1 kms (293.4 miles) ESE
- Kidal, Mali - 685.8 kms (426.2 miles) S
- Menaka, Mali - 976.5 kms (606.8 miles) S